Our mental health programs all begin with safe, secure and nurturing environments. Although our patients have different issues, there are core components to our programs that are consistent for all.
Overview of Behavioral Health Services:
- Acute care for children and adolescents ages 4 – 17 and adults 18 and older
- Residential care for children and adolescents
- Gender specific residential care for adolescents
- Specialized residential care for adolescents with developmental disabilities and autism spectrum or pervasive developmental disabilities.
- Specialized residential treatment for children and adolescents with reactive attachment disorder
- Outpatient services: psychiatry, medication clinic, outpatient therapy
- Residential treatment for sexually maladaptive behaviors
- Crisis stabilization for children and adolescents in Department of Human Services custody
- Therapeutic foster care
- Swift adoption services
Download a summary of services by age here.