We work with a wide variety of diagnoses that afflict children and adolescents. Psychiatrists provide full evaluations to diagnose what the child is suffering from at the time of seeking treatment. These are our most frequently seen mental health diagnoses in children, but it is not a complete list:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Impulse control disorder
- Disruptive behavior disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Reactive attachment disorder
- Emotional disorder
- Sexual behavior disorder (Paraphelia)
- Mental health disorders in children and adolescents with developmental delays*
- Mental health disorders in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder*
*Mental health diagnoses may co-occur with developmental delays or substance abuse.
- We treat substance abuse only with co-occurring mental health issues. We do not provide detox or substance abuse services; however, we can help those who call us or come to us for an assessment to find these services.
- We treat children with developmental delays. Read more about our specialty residential treatment programs for adolescents with mental health diagnoses and developmental delays.