Shadow Mountain Behavioral Health Services enjoys working with mental health specialists in helping individuals who need our services. We appreciate your partnership!
How can I refer?
- Referral or Brief History Form. Professionals may submit a referral directly to admissions. An assessment professional will call the guardian to arrange an assessment.
- Print, complete and fax referral form to Admissions at 918-497-4952. We will call the guardian to arrange an assessment.
- Call (800) 821-6993 or (918) 492-8200 and ask for Admissions department
- Have families call us to schedule an appointment
What are admissions’ hours?
- Acute admissions are available 24/7. For acute care referrals, time is of the essence. If the family can call before coming, that is very helpful.
- RTC admissions are available 24 hours Monday through Friday at 5:00. RTC admissions on weekends are by prior authorization only.
- Specialty RTC admissions take more time to gather all necessary clinical histories and to receive authorization from payers. Therefore, these admissions are usually scheduled and tend to occur during normal working hours Monday through Friday.
How can I get you information about my patient?
The more information we have, the better we can serve your child. Complete the required fields on the referral form and submit it. All communication is encrypted and confidential. After a child is admitted, you may send information to the child’s therapist.
Here are other helpful forms and links for you: